Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need these 04 Greats of the Game rookies

#78 Tatum Bell
    #81 Lee Evans
    #82 Michael Clayton
    #86 Chris Perry

Please check my tradelist if you have any.

check the bucket. I know that I have Jackson I have some of the others in red that I didn't scan (Rashawn Woods Roy Williams Tatum Bell??)

Would definitely like one of the Jacksons. Also very interested in the Braylon 05 Absol mem.

I only have the one Jackson left. did you see I got the set? I didn't see anything I needed sorry but if you are buying...... Are you also doing the GU for that set as I do need some of those

Only collecting the rookies. What would you want for the Jackson and Braylon dlvd?

Probably about $5 more than what i was thinking.

Ed.

would you go 17?? its about 50 BV I know I have the Braylon in a one touch. with shipping its like I am just giving you those cards

how do you want it sent?? Hurry cuz I am on the way to the PO now. I would take $5 US for it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast