Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Did you guys hear about 2006 playoff national treasures

wow, this card set looks amazing........... and expensive. Go to the donruss website and click on the link. I heard from some people it's about 550 per box for 6 game used or auto's ( 3 of which are auto's). and theres a good chance of getting some cut sigs

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!
    thats ridiculous. $550 per box is a joke. That's not collecting, thats a way for the rich to get richer

Yeah and the product is loaded with $15 jerseys and amazing Todd Watkins caliber autos.................no thanks........this year is atrocious with horrible player selection........hobby is totally pricing itself out of bounds.....

Id rather buy 550 worth of Maroney stuff on the bay then spend 550 on a box and get junk that i can only resell for 50 bucks tops.....

Yes, you hit it right on the head.. National treasures is a product LOADED with various cut signatures in there set and its going to be the calling card of this product.

In the pack you are guaranteed AT LEAST 3 autographs per pack and it could be as high as 6 depending on how the setup is.. I have also heard 599 for the retail on these boxes.

Ill spend 600 bucks on the actual vince lombardi or George Halas cuts before I buy the pack thank you very much.

No kidding! You can get a SWEET card for 600 cash!!!!

I would buy if I had extra money. (which is never....extra money!! HAH!)

Someone has to be buying these products at this price for them to keep trying to make more and more $$$. This of course is aimed at getting kids back into the hobby, right? ;)

Until they have a round or 2 of products that don't sell will they finally cool off their prices. This is also not a market phenomenon found only in cards, they are just going to price as high as the market can bare, and it seems to be a lot.

R

I wonder what kind of wood the boxes are made out of it, must be something expensive ;)

Having the lettermen cards spell "nfl rookies" is interesting, they should have stuck to using letters in a player's name on his card though.. I don't want a Vince Young auto on a "K" from some random jersey, I guess I would rather pull that than a Thomas Edison auto though..

An Otto Graham jersey prime auto would be nice, definately rather buy one than take my chances on getting some of the random stuff in this though..

Here are the card images from the pdf if anyone wants to see them..

I would love to pull a Thomas Edison auto as it would be a 1/1 and super sweet piece of history.

Not buying any of this product though. I can barely afford Gridiron let alone $550-$599. Screw that.

I agree that is wat to high. Always thought the same thing with exquisite.

I was just reading over on the beckett boards and looks like Exquisite is Dropping between 600-900 for ONE pack! Granted they are nice cards, but with the possibility of pulling a POS rookie auto/patch and a base David Carr is not very appealing to me. I feel with cards like these at prices like this the companies are driving people out of collecting, although there is a fool born every minute that will bust 563 cases of Exquisite this year.

"That's Lewdikwis" ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast