Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

7 pack Sp Authentic break. If you can do worse w/ 7 packs I would be AMAZED!

Well this was a waste of $50. All base and one rookie card of some guy I haven't heard of (I am not a Bears fan though so there is no surprise there)
    Jamar Williams #153

Nice.

I am going to jump out of a plane now.

-Jason

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus
    Well this was a waste of $50. All base and one rookie card of some guy I haven't heard of (I am not a Bears fan though so there is no surprise there)
    Jamar Williams #153

Nice.

I am going to jump out of a plane now.

-Jason

LMAO Bud at your last comment! Dang but sorry for the bad luck bro. Maybe next time you will hit something big or PC want's.

P.S. Don't go jumping off any plane's LOL because it's only cardboard and look at it my way I consider it like Gambling :)

Yeah but there was once a time when you pretty much got your money back from a pack of cards..........to me all this 50,60......100 to 500 pack BS has got to stop or they better supply us with better stuff........

Sorry about your bad break bro, trust me ive had too many to even want to remember.......

One thing thats ticking me off is Contenders all the recent case breaks ive seen have doubles even triples of pitiful no-name players rookie autos.....so ive opted out buying a box and with the same money bought a Bush auto...

Yeah I guess I shouldn't take it too hard but still.
    When I think about how I paid better than $1 each for commons. I also just sorted them and I'll be look at this 4 freaking REPEATS! Just what I wanted! to pay $6 for an extra Tiki Barber, Jake Delhomme, Ronnie Brown and Edge James.
    bleah...
    I should have spent the $$ on a nice dinner or something.
    I love this hobby but it really Ps me off sometimes.
    -Jason

Quote Originally Posted by dillon46
    Yeah but there was once a time when you pretty much got your money back from a pack of cards..........to me all this 50,60......100 to 500 pack BS has got to stop or they better supply us with better stuff........

Sorry about your bad break bro, trust me ive had too many to even want to remember.......

One thing thats ticking me off is Contenders all the recent case breaks ive seen have doubles even triples of pitiful no-name players rookie autos.....so ive opted out buying a box and with the same money bought a Bush auto...
    i totally agree everything wheater high end or not is really hard to make your money back on now a days

I hear ya. My wife often asks me what in the blue blazes are you doing spending your (Our) hard earned money on crap for? You could have bought something for the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus
    I should have spent the $$ on a nice dinner or something.
    I love this hobby but it really Ps me off sometimes.
    -Jason

SPA has been junk for a couple years now. & everything else UD puts out.

SP seems pretty bad this year, I mean you open 24 packs, and only get 3 hits(2 RC's, and 1 auto), maybe 4 if you are lucky. I would rather have it only be like 10 packs. Sorry about the bad luck bro.

Yet another reason why i NEVER EVER bust any Sp Authentic or Contenders, what a bunch of crap

Sorry it happened to you Jason, go get drunk, come back w/ a box of Leaf Certified Materials or something now:)

Rob

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast