Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WTTF 2005 Bowman Chrome RC AUs

WTTF 2005 Bowman Chrome RC AUs

Title basically says all. I could possibly buy if you give me a low price. I need every single one right now. THX and LMK

I have Larry Brackins and Channing Crowder, could use these::

2005 Press Pass Chris Henry
    2005 SP Pacman Jones

I have the Roydell Williams.........I know you liked the Maurice Drew Topps Chrome Auto.............lmk

4. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Quote Originally Posted by fact81
    I have Larry Brackins and Channing Crowder, could use these::

2005 Press Pass Chris Henry
    2005 SP Pacman Jones
    The Pacmans the only one left.LMK what we can do.

Quote Originally Posted by dillon46
    I have the Roydell Williams.........I know you liked the Maurice Drew Topps Chrome Auto.............lmk
    Ya I need the Drew and the Williams.You want the Maroney right?

Yeah or if we cant work the trade i could use some money help to pay for a big PC pickup for me........LMK

The Drews selling for around 60 on EBay now, I can do both for 55 DLVD....LMK if that interests you more man.

Yeah or if we cant work the trade i could use some money help to pay for a big PC pickup for me........LMK

The Drews selling for around 60 on EBay now, I can do both for 55 DLVD....LMK if that interests you more man.
    I cant buy that much right now,How much for the Roydell?? And then we could do something with the Maroney.LMK

Well let me ask, How much do you have to spend?

Secondly bro what other cards do you like besides the Drew for the Maroney?

Well let me ask, How much do you have to spend?

Secondly bro what other cards do you like besides the Drew for the Maroney?
    Well I can only buy the Williams right now. I only have $6 in paypal right now.LMK

i have derek andersonand damien nash, do you have anything else besides that list

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast