04-05 Exq. COMPLETE set just posted on Ebay.........how much???

Will the ending price be for this.........and no it's not mine or anyone I know it's just something I saw a few minutes ago.

320070746276 is the item number

I say around 7500 for the end price. Just an opinion............

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I dunno if it will go for so high since the guy doesn't accept paypal and he's not shipping internationally and won't take bids from people with less than 25, he's really limiting his market, it will go for a lot but he could have gotten a lot more just by accepting paypal, just my 2 cents....
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Toronto Raptors Cards and Michael Jordan

Without pics of every single Auto Patch he will limit his celing. People want to know what they are buying. As far as they are concerned every single patch will be as crappy as the ones show on the auction.

swill300 - That's a pretty good guess. Maybe a little bit less, but still in that 6,000-8,000 range. However, I would be a little hesitant to bid on it if I was someone interested, because it seems a little fishy w/ no paypal allowed and no internartional S/H. That's my opinion. However, maybe it's just easier for the seller to sell it this way w/ no paypal and no international shipping. I would think he or she is just trying to keep it easier for him/her self.

I understand the security issues when dealing with people who dont accept paypal..

but at the same time, paypal takes a HUGE cut out of your profits especially for big sales.. and it's bad enough that ebay takes a percentage as well

It's such shady business considering they are both the same company..

Well, I was pretty close I guess. It's a nice thing to have in your private collection, wish it was mine............