Thread: Ultra Redemptions 2006-07?

Ultra Redemptions 2006-07?

I Asked This Once Before And Just Asking Again, I Have Like 9 Ultra Redemptions On Waiting From Upperdeck Not To Mention Alot Of Others But Those Are Auto's So That A Decent Excuse But Has Anyone Gotten Any Of The Ultra Redmptions Back Yet?

2. Kronozio
    I have about 10 as well waiting to be moved from waiting to shipped. Expect another month or so but you can trade me the ones I need if you like!!

lol, i know you said that last time. i have a question for you. from all the packs ive opened,(i dont have a hoclkey beckett nor do i know much about hockey) ive pulled alot of the gold medalian rookie cards, and just a couple regular rookie cards, the ones that say "rookie" running down the side. which ones are more sought after, more rare, the gold medalaion rookies or the regular versions(not talking about the redemptions) and also who am i looking for in the rookie area in that set as the key players. i know malken and stall are in the redemptions side but who am i looking for in the from the pack rookie side, and what kind of prices are they running? thank you nathen

well , the gold medallion rookies are approximately 8$ each , and rookies are maybe 3 or 4 $....

Pretty much what Brodeur said. Welch and Carle as Gold Medallions are worth $12 each. But you couldn't get $1 for them on ebay. As for redemptions...Radulov, Latendresse, Stastny, Kopitar and Kessel and good ones as well.
    Check the fleer website to check the list of redeemed players.

u serious, wow, well all mine are up for trade if anyone wants them, ill trade for a resonable trade we can come up with. ill trade them all for one card if any one wants them if anyone is interseed i can scan them on my computer at lunch break, i also have obviouly have tons of base and quite a few base gold medalions, that will prolly go into the shoe box room if no one wants those either, or if i ever pick up more ultra i might try to make base set, and when my redemptions come it they will all be up for trade, id like to trade them all for one card of equal value since im always trying to consolate my collection more so when its in a sport i really dont collect. i guess if anyone is interested let me know

ok....finally i got 7 of my 9 redemptions in and they are are all for trade like i said before id like to wait for my other two to get here because i want to trade them all as a lot. i also have quite a few gold medaliaon rookies from the ultra set. matter fact i am going to list everyb rookie i have from thay set and ill be offering them all up to the highest offer for all of them. im going to list them now.

Jordon Stall #247(redemption) BV 60$ high
    Patrick O'sullivan #246(redemption) BV $25 high
    Alexei Mikhnov #239(redemption) BV $10 high
    Loui Eriksson#241(redemption) BV $15 high
    Paul Stastny #248(redemption) BV $25 high
    Luc Bourdon #242(redemption) BV $15 high
    Ryan Shannon #232(redemption) BV $10 high
    Nigel Dawes #235 (redemption) BV $15 high (is being shipped now)
    Ryan Shannon#232 (redemption) BV $10 high (is being shipped now)

Konstantin Pushkarev #208 (gold medallion) not listed
    Erik Reitz #209 (gold Medallion) not listed
    Ryan Caldwell #215 (gold medallion) not listed
    Filip Novak #219 (gold medallion) not listed
    Marc-Antoine Pouliot #207 X2 (regular and gold medallion) Bv $4 and $8 high
    Shea Weber #211 (gold medallion) BV $10 high
    Ryan Potulny #220 (gold medallion) BV $10 high
    Noah Welch #223 (gold medallion) BV$12 high
    Michel Ouellet #224 (gold medallion) BV $10 high

if i do find someone that wants to take this whole ultra lot off of me for a resonable offer for one card, i will also throw in like 250 base ultra cards that i have and liek 20(i think gold medallion base cards. Scans are avalible for all these cards, just want to get some interest first and then ill scan them. i know i have some people waiting for me to split these up so they can get the ones they need, but i dont think im going to do that , if i cant find someone that wants all of this in a lot ill prolly end up holding on to everything. thank you so much guys,