Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: 4 Young Guns to trade !!!

     
  1. #1

    4 Young Guns to trade !!!

    All cards have been traded ! Thanks Guys

  2. #2
    Kristopher Letang #240...who ru looking for...my list is not updated but do have some devils, plmk, thanks

  3. #3
    looking for 06-07 victory next in line , 06-07 ultra RC'S ( not the redemption one , just the normal rookies) and 06-07 fleer headliners ! do you have something ?
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeydad2
    Kristopher Letang #240...who ru looking for...my list is not updated but do have some devils, plmk, thanks

  4. #4

  5. #5

  6. #6
    I could use them for trade bait.
    Check my site may have some you need.
    Kevin.

  7. #7
    the only card i want is your marleau speed machines ( i need it to finish my speed machines set !!! ) so are you interested in a 1 on 1 trade ? i can give you my novak young gun for it !
    Quote Originally Posted by goo33
    I could use them for trade bait.
    Check my site may have some you need.
    Kevin.

  8. #8
    Sounds good to me. Post the trade and I'll confirm.
    Kevin.


    Quote Originally Posted by Brodeur_fan666
    the only card i want is your marleau speed machines ( i need it to finish my speed machines set !!! ) so are you interested in a 1 on 1 trade ? i can give you my novak young gun for it !

  9. #9
    I have a 05-06 Black Diamond Rafalski emerald #/25. Would you be interested?
    Base Cards "Tons of UD Base"

    Bucket Hidden Content

    "Proud Member of the Hate Trifecta" "Habs "Yanks "Cowboys
    I TRADE BY BOOK VALUE! I COULD CARE LESS WHAT THE LAST FEW SOLD FOR ON THE BAY!

  10. #10
    Not really , because i don't collect new jersey devils cards ( only brodeur cards ) i'm also collecting vinny lecavalier or ilya kovalchuk cards....do you have some 06-07 victory next in lines ? i need a few to finish this set as well ! let me know , karl !
    Quote Originally Posted by habslover
    I have a 05-06 Black Diamond Rafalski emerald #/25. Would you be interested?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on