Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Selling My Baseball, Auto's/GU'd/RC's and SPs W/Pics!!

Hey all, i'm getting out of Baseball and am looking to sell what i have left.
    Please take a look at my Photobucket and let me know what your interested in, prices are all listed above the picture(except for Multi Card pics, Make an offer on those).
    I accept pretty much any form of Payment, Paypal, Cash, MO. ALL prices are DLVD and not totally set in stone.
    Last edited by sch1tz0fr3nik; 01-12-2007 at 01:17 AM.

hey...did you get my cards yet??? how much for the jeter rc's???

Corys havent gotten them yet, I have them all sent to my work where i usually am all day...but we kinda got too much snow today. So i havent checked.
    I can do 7 for both the Jeter RC's

well i am interested in the james and anthony rcs

Teddy - i'm mainly looking to trade my other sports. But feel free to make an offer

Teddy its ok...if u want to make me an offer on them we can go from there

I need some trade bait and have a little bit of paypal (around $40.00). I'm not sure if you are willing to give anything up for that price but let me know.

Navarreda Just take a look at my Photobucket and let me know what ya like and we can go from there...i do have prices listed above the cards

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast