Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Country

Exclamation Donruss Losing Football!!!!!????

I Just Spoke With A Local Card Shop Owner And He Said That The Word Is That Football Is Going To Cut Down To Only 2 Trading Card Companies. Ofcourse Ud And Topps Arnt Going Anywhere, So It Looks Like Donruss May Be Losing There Football Just Like They Lost Baseball. The Shop Owner Didnt Beleave It Untill He Saw That Donruss Was Coming Out With A $600 A Box Product(like Exquisite) And He Said When He Saw The Check List Of Cards That Would Be In It, It Looked Like Donruss Was Cleaning House And Getting Rid Of Everything! Lmk What U All Think Of This And If U Have Heard Anything About This.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

haven,t heard anything about this but after my last ud break i wish they were the ones losing the football contract,ud really does suck if they had a value per box rating ud would come in last and all the redemptions that take 2 years to get to the collector stink ,i am just not happy with most of ud products they are watered down with crappy autographs so they can meet their box guarantee but good pulls from ud are few and far between,sorry for the rant take care steve

Country

hey man i agree with u except i think topps should lose it if anything. i just dont think topps has very good football products.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

topps low end products maintain their value better than ud i agree topps doesn,t do well with the high end stuff but that isn,t their forte,and after my last few breaks of spendinding more than 80 bucks a box i think i,ll stick to the fifty dollar range take care spuds

Why don't we just have regular Topps, Topps Chrome, regular UD, Bowman, and regular Donruss to choose from? LOL..I wish it was like that.

Ryan

SCF Rewards
    See rpalusak3woy's Items on eBay

Topps Chrome is one of my favorite products, and I really do like donruss, but to lose UD is to lose spx and sp which are by far the best products out there...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

This is a monoply being created by UD & Topps. I can't stand those two companies, do like some of their cards but their customer relations need serious work. I truly hope this isn't true, think of what we will lose; Threads, Gridiron, Classic and a few others I am sure.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rafprop's Items on eBay

I just recently heard of this. My local card shop sends out an e-mail letter to it's customers and in it they brought up the issue. It is Playoff/Donruss that is in danger of losing their NFL license. The store is actually starting a letter writing campaign to try to persuade the NFL to renew their license with Playoff/Donruss. If you e-mail or phone the store, they have a letter that they'll send you that you can custoimize and then fax or mail to the NFL. If anyone wants their contact info, e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll pass it along.

Country

Donruss as a brand will be picked up by UD or Topps so those specific brands like gridiron may still come out.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Donruss isn't going under as a company it would like the MLB thing. Meaning that the league did not renew their contract with Donruss. This would be a bad thing for us collectors.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast