$25 delivered in PayPal takes lot!

Need some PayPal cash quick, willing to unload these for just $25.00 delivered. I'm a bit of a newbie here, but you can check my Bay feedback for reference "tolrobb".

2006 Finest Jasan Avant autograph FA-JA
    2006 Bowman Travis Wilson autograph SOTF SF-TW1
    2006 Playoff Contenders Rookie Ticket John David Washington autograph #142
    2006 Playoff Contenders Rookie Ticket Bennie Brazell autograph #150
    2006 Playoff Contenders Rookie Ticket Gabe Watson autograph #193
    2006 Playoff Contenders Rookie Ticket Shaun Bodiford autogarph #232

All cards are near mint+/mint condition. Will be shipped in individual toploaders in bubble mailer.

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!
    FYI - According to SCF trade guidelines, new users should not ask for others to send first under any conditions.

Well, it is according to your SCF trader rating. If another user agrees to a trade with you and agrees to pay first, then it is okay; however, if the user has an SCF trader rating of 10+, then he/she has the right to ask you to send first. It is up to you and the other member to work out the details. I though I would just pass this info. on to you. I starting using this site in Dec. 2005. I have used eBay since 1998, but I enjoy some aspects of this website much more than eBay.

I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do.
    Best of luck.

Kyle
    kyle12162000

kyle is there a reason why your giving the riot act to tolrobb3? All he is trying to do is sell a lot of cards.He hasn't asked anyone to send first.