Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anybody Need This Carlos Lee Jersey/Bat/Auto/100? Scan Inside!

hey guys, i'm looking to trade or sell this 2004 Absolute Memorabilia Absolutely Ink Carlos Lee Bat/Jersey/Auto/100. i'm trading for:

1. Brett Myers
    2. Football

or i'd sell for $10, books 25, plmk, thanks.
    SCAN:
    http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j4...=CarlosLee.jpg

I'm intrested check my buckett, thanks
    looking for:AJ, green autosB] always looking for vintage stars looking for Andrew benintendi and former Kentucky players[BTRADING BY BV MOST OF TIME TO MANY MADE UP SV'S
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by jordans
    I'm intrested check my buckett, thanks
    hey, like these:
    anquan boldin auto
    matt bush auto

do either match up bv wise with the lee (bv 25)? plmk, thanks.

the boldin is $40 and the bush is $20 i think.
    looking for:AJ, green autosB] always looking for vintage stars looking for Andrew benintendi and former Kentucky players[BTRADING BY BV MOST OF TIME TO MANY MADE UP SV'S
    Hidden Content

the boldin is $40 and the bush is $20 i think.
    hey, i think you replied in my football buying thread also so as you know i am buying as well, i can add cash with the lee for the boldin or i could check for something small to equal us out for the bush, plmk, thanks.

would it be paypal or cash lmk thanks.
    Hidden Content

would it be paypal or cash lmk thanks.
    hey, all i have is cash right now, got no money in the paypal account right now, plmk, thanks.

well how much cash could you do lmk thanks.
    Hidden Content

hey, well we're trying to make up 15 in bv so i could add 5 bucks? plmk, thanks.

sorry i would need $7 because i would be trading a $40 rookie auto as part of the deal lmk thanks
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast