Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking For A Berrian Auto And Urlacher, Benson Gu

Lmk What You Have And Check My Buckett Thanks.
    looking for:AJ, green autosB] always looking for vintage stars looking for Andrew benintendi and former Kentucky players[BTRADING BY BV MOST OF TIME TO MANY MADE UP SV'S
    Hidden Content

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Bump It Up.............
    looking for:AJ, green autosB] always looking for vintage stars looking for Andrew benintendi and former Kentucky players[BTRADING BY BV MOST OF TIME TO MANY MADE UP SV'S
    Hidden Content

I have this Urlacher jersey to trade : 2005 Playoff Prestige Stars of the NFL Jersey 4 Brian Urlacher. Would trade for the ventura auto. LMk Henry
    Collector of White Sox and Chicago Blackhawks

Hidden Content

what is the bv on the urlacher.
    Hidden Content

I have an Urlacher 06 Playoff Prestige #pp9. It is also 24/50. I also have Bernard Berrian 04 Topps First edition #383 and a lot of other cards. I am intersted in the Lebron Baseball card.

Eric

royer- i don't have that lebron anymore sorry but do you see anything else for at least the urlacher. thanks
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by DaSoxFan
    I have this Urlacher jersey to trade : 2005 Playoff Prestige Stars of the NFL Jersey 4 Brian Urlacher. Would trade for the ventura auto. LMk Henry

pm sent plz lmk. thanks
    Hidden Content

I have a 2006 Threads dual GU of Benson. I like the Drew/Lewis GU and the Norwood AU.LMK

I like the Lebron James Ud Rookie Exclusive #1. I also have a Butkus card I can put in the deal. It is a 96 Collectors Edge Time Warp. I also have a Mark Carrier Flair Preview #5 of 30. Craig Krenzel 04 Topps first edition #376.

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by CubFan777
    I have a 2006 Threads dual GU of Benson. I like the Drew/Lewis GU and the Norwood AU.LMK

I do not have those anymore do you see anything else for it, lmk thanks.
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast