Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

buying commons, bowman chrome, inserts, game used, & autos.. paypal is ready!

here is my buy list.. price is per card. just lmk how many of each you have. price includes shipping

EDIT: inserts should ahve a bv of at least 1$ each
    inserts (1995-2000): 8 cents each
    inserts (2000-present): 10 cents each
    inserts (serial numbered): 15 cents each
    inserts (BV of 12$ or over): 10% BV

game used (unumbered or numbered above 100): $1.15
    game used (serial numberd to 100 or below): $1.25
    game used (dual swatch): $1.50
    game used (triple swatch): $1.75
    game used (quad swatch): $2.50
    game used (patch): $1.50

edit: no minor league stuff or 96 leaf signature
    autos (unnumberd or numbered above 100): $1.25
    autos (numbered to 100 or less): $1.50
    autos (dual signature): $2.00
    autos (triple signature): $5.00

bowman chrome and chrome draft rookies (2002-present): 3 cents

thanks
    james
    Last edited by jaybiddyforeal; 01-12-2007 at 06:31 PM.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    want to get a quick example

example: 1997 finest SILVER version.. 8 cents?

and are you just looking for baseball?

yeah 8 cents for each of those but if i were to take a bunch of pre 2000 inserts id also like to get some post 2000 inserts gu autos etc etc... right now im just looking for baseball.

james

Jay, those prices are for any inserts in the years listed PLMK Jerry

jay.. I dont know exactly what I have.. but is it worth my time to go through them if I dont have much of the past few years?

Hi, James

How many commons can you take? I have about 5 of 5000 box full. They are all from last couple of years. Since I'm in NY City, I could deliver to you & save some shipping.

Also, I have ton of inserts to sell but too many to list. I could bring them with the commons & you could take a look.

If you have any questions, please call me. I'll pm you the number.

Thanks
    SAM

just posted same massage twice.. sorry
    Last edited by junzzal; 01-12-2007 at 05:07 PM.

thanks for the responses guys but someone already took care of me with the commons so i no longer need anymore of them.

jerry and gary - the prices listed are for the inserts. please note though that im not looking for a 500 ct lot of 95 score gold rush parallels. i trust you guys to use your best judgement. when i say inserts im mainly talking things that come 1:4 packs at least. you can have parallels that come 1 per pack but i would not like to get to many of them unless they are at least decent palyers.

Jay,
    Do you consider semi stars as decent players, also the auto I hav are from 96 leaf if they qualify. PLMk and I'll get back with you soon. Jerry

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast