Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation Just got alot of new stuff in! Pushing all RCs-Game Used and Autos $1-$1.75 dlvd

Right now I have alot of stuff I am unloading including :
    1. Rookie Cards
    2. Game Used Cards
    3. Autographed Cards

The lists are way to huge for me to sit here and type but name a player(s) and or team and I will unload whatever I got to you at a price range of $1-$1.75 per card dlvd. The more you buy, the better deals you will get.
    List the players and teams here and I will PM you with responses!

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!

i can't open your freeweb page, for some reason. i'm intrested in what bears cards you have.

I really cant move less than 5 cards per transaction, as of right now things are moving along. To the top and help me get rid of this stuff!

Here are the players I collect below. Let me know what you have. I am mainly looking for Auto's and GU or decent RC's. I will also look at lists of auto's and GU's and depending on what you have I might buy alot of them. PLMK, Thx...

Steven Jackson, Dan Marino, anquan Boldin, Dolphins

Id be interested in any of these 06 Penn State rookies. Thanks.
    Michael Robinson (49ers)
    Tamba Hali (Chiefs)
    Ethan Kilmer (Bengals)
    Alan Zemaitis (Bucs)
    Calvin Lowry (Titans)

also any Phillies if you have baseball.

i'm looking for the following...lmk if you have any...
    HOF autos
    Steeler autos
    OSU 02 Championship team autos (must be in OSU unis)

edit - also like your mark howe auto, getzlaf auto and kesler auto.

Ronnie Brown (Dolphins), Channing Crowder (Dolphins), Marcus Vick (Dolphins), Jimmy Williams (Falcons)

Thanks!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast