Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards

New and looking for help

Hey, I'm new here and joined to learn more about the current state of the hobby. I'll be asking a lot of questions about current products, hopefully you guys can assist me.

I'm not much into trading, I did it a few years ago on another site and it went well, but I got tired of it.

I'll probably be buying any cheap GU or Autos that catch my eye.

I used to collect cards like a mad man years ago, but it got too expensive for me. I'm back into it, not like I was, but casually now.

I'm mostly interested in busting boxes (cheap ones) and collecting a variety of stuff. I no longer collect single teams or players, to me that's boring.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Well, Hello and welcome to SCF! Just pm me and I can help hopefully with what you need. So what sport(s) do you collect?

You can add a list of your wants in your signature if you like. Just go to USER CP at the top of this page and look to the left.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See golfmanccl's Items on eBay

welcome to the site and good trading, i will send u a pm of some cards, lmk thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    See htwheelz01's Items on eBay

Welcome to SCF! Wish you luck in picking up some stuff.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stat_1's Items on eBay

Welcome to SCF, and I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do!

SCF Rewards

Thanks for the warm welcome. I collect Baseball, Basketball and Football. I'm mainly looking for the top rookies, autos and game used like everyone else. I no longer collect certain players or teams. I like having a variety of stuff.

If anyone could direct me to a website that has good prices on hobby boxes and supplies, I would appreciate that a lot.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stat_1's Items on eBay

This site usually has great prices for hobby boxes and supplies...

http://www.dacardworld.com/

Thanks.