Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trouble With A Seller

SCF Rewards
    Country

Trouble With A Seller

Is anyone familiar with "Pocket77sevens" on eBay?

He contacted me with an offer for a couple cards I could use, we agreed on a price, and I sent the $50 via paypal. I should've asked him to run it through eBay, but didn't. This was back in early December and I haven't received the cards. Now he's no longer registered through eBay.

He doesn't respond to email or voice mail. When I've called the guy and he almost always lets it go to vm. When I've gotten him, he either hangs up or asks me to call back.

My paypal transaction identifies him as JOE KLEM, and I believe he lives in Florida, perhaps Daytona Beach. The online yellow pages don't show him as listed.

Website- http://pocket77sevens.com/

Does anyone know this guy? Any suggestions? Can I get my money back from Paypal if the transaction wasn't through eBay?

Thanks a million for any help/information you can provide.

Country

If you paid by paypal then file a dispute with them,But I'm not sure how much of a timeline there is to do that..

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry about your tough luck.

If I remember correctly, there is a 45 day time limit to file a dipute. But you might be out of luck anyway. I've only had 1 paypal dispute luckily, but even though I won the case, I never got any money back since the guy's account did not have a balance. Since he's been ducking your calls and emails, I'm sure the guy has withdrawn the money by now so I don't know if you'll ever see your money or cards.

SCF Rewards
    See captain_spandex's Items on eBay

Hey, e-mail me at [email protected] -- I am having trouble with the exact same eBay user. I have filed a claim with Paypal for this auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=300010409479

SCF Rewards

He has stiffed me for $330 and I don't intend to take it lying down. Pocket77Sevens is a complete scumbag. I'll call him 25 times a day if I have to.

Dispute Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JSOKOL1626's Items on eBay

I hope you guys get your cards or your money back, but keep one thing in mind. When a seller contacts you with an offer and has not gone through EBAY that person is in violation of EBAY Terms of Service. If you agree to proceed with the transaction you have also violated the EBAY TOS and your EBAY account might be suspended.

There's a distinct possibility that this seller lost his account for that reason. PAYPAL will not assist you in regaining your loss if you violated EBAY rules. I'm sure the seller knows that and has taken advantage of the situation.

I'm sorry you guys are going through a bad situation but you should followed the rules.
    I trade by BV so please don't reference EBAY.

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards

jsokol,

I DID follow the rules. I purchased one of his items through eBay Buy It Now, which you can see from the link I provided in an earlier post.

Brent

SCF Rewards
    Country

Brent

Glad to hear that you went through EBAY. Since the seller is no longer registered you should get your money back from Paypal. I had a similar experience and received a refund within a few days.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You'll receive a refund as long as the seller has available funds in his Paypal account. As I have learned, though, you'll receive nothing if his account is empty.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Since the seller was an EBAY Power Seller there's a chance he had a credit card on file with Paypal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast