Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Done Trading for today thanks

Done Trading for today thanks

I will send first if you have good feedback by the way

would you be at all interested in buying? i have some chris brown stuff (autos mostly) i could part with but i didn't see anything on your tradelist that i could use. lmk thanks necron

Sorry don't really have any money to spend right now, thanks

I really would like one of the Whitner auto's. I don't have anything that you're asking about now, but you never got back to me yesterday about base lots and I do have a lot of auto/jersey stuff on my page. Please let me know.

Would you be interested in buying them, and I actually don't need to trade those others, so everyone else I am not interested, except for colts who pmed me and you.

So are you willing to buy them? I can send first, thanks

Sorry, I'm really not interested in buying unless you can undercut eBay (which is tough to do, I know).

Also would you be interested in any other Whitners or the Bills above?

Here is my list of Whitners:
    Thread Reatil Blue /200
    2 Topps Chrome Refractors
    Absolute Spectrum Auto /150
    Donruss Classics Gold Auto /100
    Bowman Sterling Refractor /199
    Bowman Gold Rookie
    Bowman Grey Rookie
    UD Rookie Exclusives Star Rookie
    Topps Total Rookie
    Topps Rookie
    Finest Rookie