Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking to make some deals trade or sell

hey all i am off all weekend and i am looking to make some deals mostly looking for the people in my sig everything on my buckett including pc is available for trade. Everything except the urlachers also check ou my www for rc that i will sell cheap

2. Kronozio
    how much for the gordon patch...will yeah go cheap???? i also got some deron and luther stuff...

what is cheap? that is prob one of my fav cards shoot me an offer and we can go from there

well i got a deron williams dual gu and another dual w/ raymond felton on it (both are rc) and a head what ever $$$$ you need

would prob sell For 20-25 may be interested in the head auto and the williams gu but would like to sell first if i can

the gordan bv for 50 i think sorry couldnt do that also have these that i just got in

04-05 Sweet spot rc Loul Deng #104 470/1250

04-05 upperdeck black diamond Loul deng rc #190

okay $10, head auto, and a chris duhon rc auto...theres a bv (two cards) of $40 and the $10 = $50 overall

can i have the details on both of the autos what brand etc

its a 2005-2006 Upper Deck Trilogy Luther Head RC AUTO, and the Duhon is a SP Authentics Sig...plmk...would also throw in a gu or two...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast