Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is ridiculous

This is ridiculous

Ok, now because a guy has 2 cards on the market, the only card on ebay can go for 8 times book?! I want this Terrance Copper RC, made a fair best offer for a 10 dollar card and it just ticks me off with this inflation as I really want this guy's cards

2. SCC - Feb 2018

2.00 plus 2 bucks shipping. sorry but i'm not gonna break the bank for a rookie card of a 3rd string receiver who had a few good games regardless of how few rookies he has.

Thats 40% - pretty good offer if you ask me...

But ive noticed on ebay that the only thing that can teach guys the true market value of cards (like this one for example) is months of not selling...stuff is only worth what people will pay for it...

$80 BIN?????

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Wow...that's crazy!!! Even with the BO option that is just ridiculous!

There are a number of Delanie Walker cards I have seen for crazy BIN's w/BO option but the BIN's are listed so high I won't even bother wasting my time trying because the sellers obviously have lost all sense of reality.

BTW...that seller name looks familiar...he/she may be a member of these boards or some of the other boards. I am hoping maybe it was an accident that it's that high?

~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor, Mario Manningham, Geno Smith and Victor Cruz Auto's

Hidden Content

Maybe they want the card for their PC, but just keep it out there as a possibility. Hey its his card, he can put what ever price he wants on it.

Ok, I'll sell you this SAGE 2 color jersey I have of Charlie Frye for 3000 dollars. Deal? haha

I think it is hillarious when people put cards on there for the actual BV or maybe even higher just because it is a hard card to get.

People don't understand that just because it is hard to get, doesn't mean it is worth a ton of money

Quote Originally Posted by dirtydistance
    Ok, I'll sell you this SAGE 2 color jersey I have of Charlie Frye for 3000 dollars. Deal? haha
    You obviously can't read and/or comprehend what you read.

Save yourself some frustration and just move on. You'll always have that in this hobby. People just don't always see eye to eye on value. And, BV is just a guide. Most cards will only sell for a fraction of BV, but there are people out there that are trading double book on some hot players/ cards.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast