Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards

Another college coach in the NFL?

After the hiring of Bobby Petrino to the Head Coaching job in Atlanta, I came up with a question that I'm sure others have asked:
    "Another hyped up college coach trying to make a name for themselves in the NFL?"
    It seems that none of the recent college coaches have lived up to their hype in the NFL(Dennis Erickson, Steve Spurrier, Nick Saban etc.)
    If I were a GM/Owner of a team I would definately try to keep away from the college coaching class, they never seem to pan out like people think.
    Usually when a coach is in college, there's a reason for it. Either they are better suited for a colegiate level, or they can't get a job in the NFL. So why do Owners consistently try to find a new steal in the ranks of college when there haven't been any for a long time?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hagansp's Items on eBay

doesnt matter till they go Schaub instead of Vick

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics
    See jonsdoe1432's Items on eBay

Yea i am not to fond of College Coaches only time will tell though they should get rid of Vick ,AS Hagan stated Matt would be a Better choice.

SCF Rewards

I think they Falcons don't surround Vick with enough talent for him to truly perform. I think it would be a good idea for him to be sent to Oakland, he would have two good wide recievers to throw to. A decent running back core, and a phenominal defense to rely on.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hagansp's Items on eBay

the raiders dont want him...JeMarcus Russell is the Raiders QB

SCF Rewards

Yes, I do believe that JaMarcus Russell will be the Raiders QB of the future, but it is possible that we try to trade down to fulfill more needs on offense.