Thread: Greetings

Greetings

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum and recently found my collection of hockey cards. I wanted to join this forum to ask some of you what some of the cards meant to you.

I don't yet have a Becket price guide up to date but plan to get one tomorrow.

I have a 1997 Donruss Leaf - Fire on Ice Peter Forsberg

On the back it says it is number 0781/1000. I do know what the value of the card was when it came out, just not the current.

I will list more once I find out more values of the cards and know which specific ones to inquire about.

I need to sell some of my cards that are worth some money for college. I need money to pay for expenses and wanted to know if any of you had any suggestions torwards selling any of them. I will get a price guide but I'm not sure if Ebay is the best place to sell the cards.

I appreciate any comments/suggestions.

Thanks all,
    Addison

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    First of all , hi and welcome on Sports Card Forum ! i think you are better selling your cards here than on ebay , because you have no fees here :icon_roll Well , for your collection , i suggest you to make a new thread in the Hockey Trading area with the cards you want to trade/sell . Many people here buy with paypal so if you have it , it's already a good start ! Have fun trading/selling here and have a nice day !

Karl

Hi Addison! Welcome to SCF! You'll find lots of helpful hockey collectors here at SCF. To help answer any questions you may have about SCF, here is a link to SCF's Info 2 Know. If you have any other questions and/or problems, feel free to PM me or any of the SCF staff.

Andy

Hey thanks guys. I will be posting more often as soon as I get some down time - most likely this weekend.

I will get to posting my collection soon as well.