Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tomlinson McAllister dual NFL LOGO Patch 1/1

Trying to figure what to do with this card? I am new to this site but would like to sell or trade it. What do you guys think I should do with it. Thanks

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I don't know if there is enough high-end floating around here to get something like that. I'm sure its a beast. Do you have a scan by chance? I'd love to see it.

Selling from what Ive seen doesnt work out very well, because Ebay usually pulls more $$$...especially with a badarse card like yours...

You could get some nice trade though, this thread should bring you some nice offers.

To be a member here you must send that card free to the first moderator to post in this thread.....PM with my addy on the way....

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

OK...maybe not....but CONGRATS on such a great card!! Good luck

Peace~
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Chris Brown, Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor & Geno Smith Auto's, multi color patches & 1/1's

I still have that lendawson auto and I have tons of chiefs cards!!

Wow that card is unbelievable. I'd Ebay that sucker and put some serious cash in my unborn children's college fund. I would think you would be able to get pretty much whatever you want with that.

DEFINATELY put it on the bay!! especially if they both win this weekend!!! VERY NICE!!

OR, wait till they play in the superbowl!!!! would be a $1000 card if they both made it and it sold the week before the game!!

nvm....its an 04, not an 01....not gonna get a grand, but a hell of a card!!!

First off welcome to SCF

Thats a killer card you have there my friend.. If you dont mind holding it for a day or two I know a guy on a different site who is a MAJOR Deuce fan.. Im sure he would make you a more then reasonable offer for that card.

LMK if thats a problem
    Thanks
    Jay

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast