Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Tomlinson McAllister dual NFL LOGO Patch 1/1

Trying to figure what to do with this card? I am new to this site but would like to sell or trade it. What do you guys think I should do with it. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See craigerman's Items on eBay

I don't know if there is enough high-end floating around here to get something like that. I'm sure its a beast. Do you have a scan by chance? I'd love to see it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hjeepxj's Items on eBay

Selling from what Ive seen doesnt work out very well, because Ebay usually pulls more $$$...especially with a badarse card like yours...

You could get some nice trade though, this thread should bring you some nice offers.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Oklahoma City Thunder Los Angeles Dodgers
    See 22chrisbrown29's Items on eBay

To be a member here you must send that card free to the first moderator to post in this thread.....PM with my addy on the way....

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

OK...maybe not....but CONGRATS on such a great card!! Good luck

Peace~
    Rima
    Collecting: Stepfan Taylor, Leonard Pope, Chris Brown (CU Buffalos/Titans) Geno Smith and Damien Nash Autographs

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Here is the scan!

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p...n_27/1LOGO.jpg

This gives you the scan of the card.

I still have that lendawson auto and I have tons of chiefs cards!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See craigerman's Items on eBay

Wow that card is unbelievable. I'd Ebay that sucker and put some serious cash in my unborn children's college fund. I would think you would be able to get pretty much whatever you want with that.

SCF Rewards
    Country

DEFINATELY put it on the bay!! especially if they both win this weekend!!! VERY NICE!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

OR, wait till they play in the superbowl!!!! would be a $1000 card if they both made it and it sold the week before the game!!

nvm....its an 04, not an 01....not gonna get a grand, but a hell of a card!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

First off welcome to SCF

Thats a killer card you have there my friend.. If you dont mind holding it for a day or two I know a guy on a different site who is a MAJOR Deuce fan.. Im sure he would make you a more then reasonable offer for that card.

LMK if thats a problem
    Thanks
    Jay

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast