Detroit Lions collectors come in here

have these for trade. looking for whatever catches my eye. always need seattle teams. i am not afraid to give up my autos and game used for your rc's and inserts of guys i need. i want to trade my rc's and inserts for your rc's and inserts of current or retired eagles, chargers, and seahawks.

Detroit Lions
    2004 Playoff Honors Rookie Tandem Kevin Jones/Roy Williams
    (Lions) RC $8
    2005 Topps Total Silver 447 Shaun Cody (Lions) RC $3
    2006 Topps DPP Ernie Sims (Lions) RC x2
    2006 Topps Chrome Ernie Sims (Lions) RC
    2006 Gridiron Gear X’s Scotty Vines 87/250
    2006 Leaf Limited Barry Sanders 373/799
    2006 Leaf Limited Doak Walker 238/799

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

What's up. I like your Kevin Jones/ Roy Williams card. LMK if you see anything in my bucket. Also, here's some base/parallels I have from the teams you collect...

Eagles -
    Winston Justice Chrome RC
    Donovan McNabb

Seahawks
    Ben Obomanu Chrome RC
    Ben Obomanu Gold RC
    Deion Branch Gold (Patriots uniform)
    Shaun Alexander Gold
    Matt Hasselbeck
    Ben Obomanu RC
    David Kirtman RC

Chargers -
    Antonio Gates
    Antonio Cromartie RC

If you're interested in any of these or anything in my bucket LMK. I also like your Phillip Rivers GU.

what products are these from???
    Eagles -
    Winston Justice Chrome RC

Seahawks
    Shaun Alexander Gold

Chargers -

Antonio Cromartie Base RC

Alright bro you got it. But i'm mad tired. You gonna be on tommorow morning between about 10-12? I got a class in the morning, i'm going to come home for a little bit, and than i'm going out--stoppin' by the post office too to drop off a few trades. Unless you wanna work out something real quick here within the next 10 minutes, I can talk to you than.

i tried to send you an aim....well i have a few lions things what u wanna do??

Quote Originally Posted by rmgibson2000
    i tried to send you an aim....well i have a few lions things what u wanna do??
    I'll go get my laptop so I don't have to sit at this computer; and we can talk on AIM about it. I'll be on aim in about 10 minutes max. Just Aim me when you see me get on.