Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dzinn99's Items on eBay

FT/FS Michael Jordan AUTO'ed 8x10 AND Shaq/Kobe AUTO'ed 8x10

Both of these are for trade or for sale. Trading for high end Pistons autographed memorabilia and cards or another MJ autographed piece.

I have a very nice and very clean 8x10 photo autographed by both Shaquille O'Neal and Kobe Bryant. Both autographs are very nice and very clean. The Certificate of Authenticity is from All Pro Autographs and Memorabilia. I am looking to sell this item as I am in need of money right now. I bought this piece from a powerseller on eBay 4 years ago for $95 but I am not necesarily looking to sell it for that much.

I also have a Michael Jordan autographed 8x10 that I won at my high school's silent auction fundraiser. It was donated to the school by a very wealthy family from the Chicago area. The Certificate of Authenticity for this item is by the Showcase Company from Texarkana, TX. This Michael Jordan autograph is probably one of the cleanest I have seen. I'm not really looking to sell this one but everyone has their price you know?

Attached are pictures of the autographed 8x10's.

SCF Rewards
    See ballboyink's Items on eBay

sorry to tell ya but both those autographs are probably fake.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dzinn99's Items on eBay

i have looked up both authenticators and they are legit
    what are you talking about? lol