Basketball GU FT -- Looking for Football in return

This isn't much, but it's really the only basketball I have as I really only collect Football. Lmk if your interested. Thanks for your time.

2004 Michael Reed SP Game Used Authentic Fabrics Jersey (#AF-MR)
    2004 Drew Gooden SP Game Used Authentic Fabrics Jersey (#AF-DG)
    2004 Rashard Lewis SP Game Used Authentic Fabrics Jersey (#AF-LE)

I have 3 football gu that I want to get rid of: Kevan Barlow 01 fleer hot prospects rookie premiere postmarks jersey, mark brunell 02 fleer showcase air to the throen jersey, and doug flutie 02 flair jersey heights jersey...

don't really know or care about book values, just don't collect football at all

Quote Originally Posted by tierre_brown
    I have 3 football gu that I want to get rid of: Kevan Barlow 01 fleer hot prospects rookie premiere postmarks jersey, mark brunell 02 fleer showcase air to the throen jersey, and doug flutie 02 flair jersey heights jersey...

don't really know or care about book values, just don't collect football at all

Thanks for the PM. The cards are now traded.