Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WTTF 05-06 Turkey Red Red/White/Black border cards

plmk what you have of 05-06 Turkey Red Red/White/Black border cards!!!also lmk what youd need in return.

also not buying, sorry.

thanks!!

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    I have 125 2005 Turkey Red "Red Borders", all sorted numerically. I think I have some whites left from 2005 as well. For 2006 I have almost a complete set of reds, probably around 275 or so (I opened 2 cases when it came out, so 16 boxes worth), but I haven't finished sorting them out yet and I think I may just end up trying to build the set since I'm so close.

Good luck going for a complete set, it's a great set to build (the different parallels), most cards can be found for 50 cents to a dollar, I just don't have the patience to try and get all of them lol. Let me know if you'd be interested in the (125) 2005 reds though, and some 2005 whites as well.

sure, what would you need for some of the 05 ones?

i have a philip rivers white looking for sig needs and bills

I'm not seeing anything in the GU/Auto FT section that catches my eye, do you have anything else not listed?.. also is the PC off limits?

I've got several things from 06, red, white, a few black, and even some gold parallels. I like a few things in your GU area (patches), and several things in your PC. Shoot me a PM if you want to deal.

mike:the bucket is all my GU/AU stuff, so if theres anything non-GU youre looking for, ill take a look, also pc is off limits, as stated in my sig.

magman:my GU/AU is NFT for non-GU/AU sorry, also pc is NFT.

Quote Originally Posted by plymouth rock
    mike:the bucket is all my GU/AU stuff, so if theres anything non-GU youre looking for, ill take a look, also pc is off limits, as stated in my sig.

magman:my GU/AU is NFT for non-GU/AU sorry, also pc is NFT.
    OK, not a problem. You may want to mention that next time in your initial thread. Will save you and others a little time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast