Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
  1. #1

    Lookin to trade these baseball cards for hockey.

    UPDATED Jan.20

    Don't really care about BV,just any fair offers.These are what I have:

    2005 Prestige Prestigious pros
    -Zito #/200
    -Sosa #/350
    -Oswalt #/700
    -Helton #/900

    2005 Prestige LL Oswald/Hudson #/100
    2005 Prestige Xtra bases
    -C. lee #/150
    -Mulder #/100

    2004 Leaf certified materials Leiter red #/100

    2005 Donruss classics
    -classic singles Niekro #/400
    -Team colors D.Lee #/800
    -Legend Feller #/1000
    -Membership Kaline #/1000

    2005 Donruss
    -Elite series griffey #/1500
    -Production line batting average die cut Ivan Rodriguez#/100
    -Press proof J.T. Snow #/100
    -Rated rookie Stochman

    2002 Topps gold #/2002
    -Berkman
    -Lowe
    -Cox
    -rowand
    -Cirillo
    -Sojo

    2005 Topps Dittler RC
    2005 Topps GOLD Goleski RC #/2005
    1999 Stadium club chrome McGwire
    1989 Score randy Johnson RC
    2004 Topps heritage chrome Kearns #/1955

    2004 Bowman heritage RC's/ SP's
    -Bush
    -Hughes
    -Aybar
    -Walker
    -Molina
    -Hirsh
    -Einertson
    -Gaby hernandez
    -Brownlie
    -Elbert B/W
    -Griffey SP

    2002 UD World series Taguchi RC
    1995 Score gold rush Bonds
    2005 Topps Heritage Lytle SP
    2005 Topps heritage Then and now Kaline/Pujols
    2005 Topps heritage Pena SP
    Last edited by koivu11; 01-20-2007 at 12:12 PM.

  2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
  3. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by koivu11
    Don't really care about BV,just any fair offers.These are what I have:

    2005 Prestige Prestigious pros
    -Schilling #/500
    -ortiz #/200
    -Career stat line M.Ramirez #/316
    Like these dont know BVs. Check my site http://www.freewebs.com/churchillea
    Thanks,
    Ed
    Trading for
    - Boston Bruins cards (All cards pictured in Bs Uniform) .. all cards from Big Bad Bruins players (any team)
    - Panarin,Backes, Brodeur, Anson Carter, Hextall, Jagr, Lanny, Probert, Domi, Sedins.
    - US Olympic Hockey Players (all players any uniform)

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchillea
    Like these dont know BVs. Check my site http://www.freewebs.com/churchillea
    Thanks,
    Ed
    Would trade the three cards above for your:
    78/79 Topps

    League leaders laFleur/trottier/Sittler BV1.50
    Tonelli RC BV4
    Dave Taylor RC BV5
    LMK

  5. #4
    Deal... do you know how to use the trade Manager yet? if so post the trade bro,
    Thanks,
    Ed
    Trading for
    - Boston Bruins cards (All cards pictured in Bs Uniform) .. all cards from Big Bad Bruins players (any team)
    - Panarin,Backes, Brodeur, Anson Carter, Hextall, Jagr, Lanny, Probert, Domi, Sedins.
    - US Olympic Hockey Players (all players any uniform)

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchillea
    Deal... do you know how to use the trade Manager yet? if so post the trade bro,
    Thanks,
    Ed
    OK,I posted the trade.Does it PM you to let you know?

  7. #6
    Yeah it does i confirmed the trade now its in your trade manager under confirmed trades. One thing you need to do is update your address so that it shows your postal code. Also do you have any Boston Bruins cards for trade?
    thanks,
    Ed
    Trading for
    - Boston Bruins cards (All cards pictured in Bs Uniform) .. all cards from Big Bad Bruins players (any team)
    - Panarin,Backes, Brodeur, Anson Carter, Hextall, Jagr, Lanny, Probert, Domi, Sedins.
    - US Olympic Hockey Players (all players any uniform)

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchillea
    Yeah it does i confirmed the trade now its in your trade manager under confirmed trades. One thing you need to do is update your address so that it shows your postal code. Also do you have any Boston Bruins cards for trade?
    thanks,
    Ed
    I will have to check but pretty sure I do.I will throw them in our trade for free.I also included my postal code in my profile.

  9. #8
    ok i cant send til tuesday because of the holiday. Thanks,
    Ed
    Trading for
    - Boston Bruins cards (All cards pictured in Bs Uniform) .. all cards from Big Bad Bruins players (any team)
    - Panarin,Backes, Brodeur, Anson Carter, Hextall, Jagr, Lanny, Probert, Domi, Sedins.
    - US Olympic Hockey Players (all players any uniform)

  10. #9
    ive got alot of hockey im looking to get rid of. please dont trade anymore as im sure ill have enough that you want for all of thme. is there anything in particular your looking for in return player /team wise or anything? also you consider trading the lot for a few game used? lmk

    james

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by jaybiddyforeal
    ive got alot of hockey im looking to get rid of. please dont trade anymore as im sure ill have enough that you want for all of thme. is there anything in particular your looking for in return player /team wise or anything? also you consider trading the lot for a few game used? lmk

    james
    I collect Montreal Canadiens but would also trade at a lesser value for some gu.LMK

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on