Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: $50 for Cub or Twins Cards

$50 for Cub or Twins Cards

Lookng for nice rookies (BV$10+), gus, and autos of the Minnesota Twins and Chicago Cubs. Please let me know what you have, their book value, and what you would sell them for. I will look at bucketts but please dont waste my time unless you have something nice.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

i have a couple mauer autos, morneau auto, and some other twin autos if you are interested. I can't take paypal though so let me know if you're interested and if you can pay by cash/check/MO.

Dan

are you by chance interested in a sosa GU ball bv 40 (or at least was bv 40 last i checked) if so lmk and i can get you full details... it was from rookies and stars i believe

tutall- sorry im not intrested.

dh- i would be intrested and could pay by money order. what is the best lot i could get?

I have a Studio Private Signings 2004 Kubel Auto /10 FS. LMK if any interest

im looking to sell for paypal only. would this interst you

2005 fleer patchwords auto works gold ernie banks auto #/49 bv-60 price 28DLVD

EDIT- i forgot to mention its pending sorry.
    Last edited by superpieman; 01-14-2007 at 10:12 PM.

sup- i will have to think about the banks.

vlad-i already posted in your thread about the dual signature. no intrest in sosa.

chip- its numbered to 10? how much??

ok counter offers are welcome

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast