Does anyone have a Berrian auto for trade??

I don't really care what one, except no Press Pass, Sage, etc...LMK who/what you're looking for or check my site (link in sig). Thanks a lot.

Cool, anything I can add in to get the Edgerrin James Ultra Season Crowns GU /149 and possibly the Portis Gridiron Kings RC? The Berrian books for $20 and the Fitz $25 so lmk if theres something small I can add in. LMK and thanks.

How about the Fitzpatrick auto, and 06 Donruss Threads #164 Mike Bell #'d 858/999, for the James jersey #'d/149, and the Berrian auto. The Portis is in a RC lot, and I really don't want to break it up, because I would have to re-write, and re-scan my listing.

I understand about the Portis, didn't think of that, lol. The Bell just got traded. Any $5 #'d cards of Larry Johnson, Tomlinson, Manning brothers, Favre? LMK and thanks.

I've got this Favre #'d insert, that I'd let go, for the difference.
    http://www.wagglepop.com/bin/auction...istingID=24311
    or
    I also like 06 Leaf Rookies and Stars Material #256 Maurice Drew #'d 609/799 (teal), and the Fitz, for the Berrian auto, and the James jersey.

I think I already have that one, was there any other $10 card on my site for the Edgerrin? I'd love to get that one from you too. If not I'll check your auctions and see if there is another card I can use. Thanks.
    The Drew is pending on another site for a day or so.

Check and see if there is anything else you can use, because I found a couple more cards on your site, that I'm interested in.
    The Roy Williams Second Row RC, and the Adrian McPherson TOTC auto. I've got several Favre jerseys, and 1 is numbered.

I will go over it now and see what I can find. Thanks.

If you find some more stuff, it would be much easier, if you would PM me. I keep losing this thread.