Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

need to get rid of all baseball

i have loads of base and everything of baseball on my trade list is for sale this is how base will work

star players-5 cards 1buck

semi stars 15 cards 1 buck

anything lower 25 cards for a buck

thanks,
    chris

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    What base do you have of:
    Pujols
    Jeter
    David Wright
    Vlad Guerrero

Thanks
    Andrew

i dont have the cards right in front of me but i believe i have everything except david wright would u do a mixture of the other players for a buck

sure, how many do you have of them?

also, are you selling any baseball inserts?

i do 2 jeters and 1 of each of the others for a buck do u like anything in my trade list??

I do, but they're going to be out of my price range, unless youre selling dirt cheap. And I'm totally out of football GU, except a couple Clarett GU and a Chris Brown GU.

tell me what your looking at and how much you would pay

I'll look at a list, but I don't like setting prices on other people's cards.

Besides the guys I mentioned, I mainly need trade bait - newer inserts, preferably of decent guys. Refractors, parallels, #d inserts, etc. Nothing specific, just running low on trade bait. I have football to trade, if you're interested in trading.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast