Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 6 box break of 06-07 MVP

6 box break of 06-07 MVP

Bought a case with a friend of mine and we split the case 6 boxes each. Here is my breakdown of my break. As of right now none of the rookies are for trade until I find out what if my friend needs any of them for his set. I am keeping a full set for myself. If you see anything that interests you in the way of parrallels or inserts I am always looking for Jason Arnott or Jarret Stoll cards.

Full Set plus extras of O'Sullivan, Staal, Malkin, Vlasic, O'Brien, Oduya, Lehtonen, Polak, Thompson, Reitz, Pushkarev and Pouliot

One on One Jerseys:
    Draper/Peca, Heatley/Briere, Hunter/Malone, Lidstrom/McCabe, Lundqvist/DiPietro, Stoll/Friesen

International Icons:
    Selanne x2, Kovalchuk x2, Hossa x2, Sturm, Lidstrom, Hasek, O. Jokinen x2, Satan, Jagr, Gerber, Forsberg, Crosby, Lecavalier, Ovechkin

Clutch Performers:
    C. Ward, Forsberg, Sakic, Brodeur x2, Iginla, Sundin, Ovechkin, Pronger x2, Zetterberg x2, Kovalchuk x2, Nash, Crosby, Naslund, Hasek

Gotta Have Hart:
    Forsberg, Sakic, Jagr x2, Gretzky, Lindros, Fedorov, Iginla, E. Staal, Brodeur, Nash x2, Hasek x2, Gaborik x2, Sundin, Heatley

Last Line of Defense:
    Lundqvist x2, Fleury, Luongo, Miller, Lehtonen, Vokoun, Roloson, Kolzig, Belfour x2, Toskala, Theodore, Fernandez, Gerber x2, Legace x2

Super Scripts xx/25:
    Paul Kariya 15/25, Loui Eriksson 6/25

Gold Scripts xxx/100
    Rucchin 78/100, Toivonen 35/100, Aebischer 92/100, Gomez 98/100, Zhitnik 86/100, Comrie 99/100, Kaberle 91/100, Raycroft 17/100, Printz 57/100, Y. Stastny 61/100

So that is my break. Let me know what you all think.

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    Nice break.

I'd be interested in the Draper/Peca or Lidstrom/McCabe if you're looking to deal. :)

PsychoPig: Both are currently available, I am looking for Arnott or Stoll cards in return

what you want for the kaberle gold script and which kaberle is it tomas or frank

Looking for Arnott or Stoll cards, sorry it is Tomas Kaberle

Quote Originally Posted by Gretzcdn23
    what you want for the kaberle gold script and which kaberle is it tomas or frank

ok ill check for arnott and stoll cards i think i only have base cards
    do you know a bv on that card or what bv are you putting on it

Unfortunately I do not know the BV as of yet, I would guess similar to last years.

Darryl87: Looking for Arnott or Stoll cards in return, let me know what you have.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast