Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

My wantlist....please help out even if it is the base:)

Looking to get these nailed down before some more big products come out.
    http://www.freewebs.com/nathan7070/wantlist.htm
    ANY help is appreciated.
    Thanks, Nathan
    Collecting ANY and ALL Jake DeBrusk!
    Hidden Content

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    in your ultra rookie redemption you need , what are the names of the player you need ? i'm waiting for 5 or 6 redemption and should receive 2 real soon !

234-Zajac, 236-Letang, 240-Smid, 241-Eriksson, 245-Lisin, 248-Stastny, 249-Latendresse and of course Malkin #251.
    LMK
    Hidden Content

i have smid coming (in your need) ! i will let you know when i receive it ...hope its not in 3 months though
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan7070
    234-Zajac, 236-Letang, 240-Smid, 241-Eriksson, 245-Lisin, 248-Stastny, 249-Latendresse and of course Malkin #251.
    LMK

I would say another month until UD gets their act together. How hard can it be since most of these guys have had cards out since the beginning of December now.
    Hidden Content

I have the 06-07 UD Young Gun #219 available for trade. What on your site is for trade? just the 3 pages that say tradelist?

they are sorted out by year for RC's and then I have GU and auto and inserts there as well.
    Pretty much self-explanatory.
    WHO is #219?
    LMK and thanks, Nathan
    Hidden Content

UD Young Gun #219 Miroslav Kopriva. Let me know if you're interested, maybe we can work something out

I have YGs 219 Kopriva and 224 Doyle...Fleer Ultra 203 Germyn Gold Medallion RC

Ill trade them for any Leaf RCs you may have.

rmadams--I have these for the 2 UD YG's
    Brendan Bell and Jeremy Williams Ultra Gold Medallions
    LMK
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast