Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Selling cards

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See slamma3's Items on eBay

Selling cards

Still looking to sell everything I have on my photobucket to pay for some unfortunate Medical bills that popped up. Looking for offers. To make things easier I have begun putting prices on my cards on my Photobucket (and will continue untill all have prices). Feel free to COUNTER as those are not set in stone. Thanks for all your help

Also, EVERYONE ALL CARDS purchased and paid for are in the mail. Thanks to all who purchased cards. Evry little bit helps.

Do you have any Auto's or GU's of the players on my site's wantlist? If so let me know. Thx...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by fbcardz
    Do you have any Auto's or GU's of the players on my site's wantlist? If so let me know. Thx...

Sorry I do not believe I do

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 6boyds's Items on eBay

i pmed you a while ago with an offer now that i actually have money...

SCF Rewards

rogers name plate..lmk

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by NkredibleChop
    rogers name plate..lmk

$20 delivered or best offer

SCF Rewards

1960 Home Run Leaders Sell for 10 and the Dodger South Paws Card Sell for 10.
    What is the overall condion of the 1964 Homerun Leaders. Sell for 17. Pm me I can send well hidden cash. I really want to get these from you. Could you possible do 32 for all 3 cards I'm interested in.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by claybate
    1960 Home Run Leaders Sell for 10 and the Dodger South Paws Card Sell for 10.
    What is the overall condion of the 1964 Homerun Leaders. Sell for 17. Pm me I can send well hidden cash. I really want to get these from you. Could you possible do 32 for all 3 cards I'm interested in.

It is pretty good. The scrapping that appears to be on the card is on the sleeve not the card if I remember correctly (do not have the card in front of me). I could do $32 for all 3. If you want to do it post the trade and I will PM you my address.

Country

how much for the dorsett sayers gu

SCF Rewards

How much for this one also. Please. Thanks Maybe 40 for all four cards.....

Clemente1961Leaders

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast