Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Haven't traded in 3-4 months..lets trade

Definitely looking to trade or even sell. I will trade in your favor if you select rookies and game used items. I'm looking to DOWNSIZE so lets deal.

2. Find Basketball Cards on Kronozio!!
    I like these. Please check my tradelist.

03-04 Skybox Autographics Rookies Affirmed Wade/Stackhouse

03-04 Topps Rookie Matrix Kaman/Hinrich/Wade

03-04 Topps Rookie Matrix Hinrich/Wade/Sweetney

03-04 Topps Rookie Matrix Bosh/Wade/Milicic

03-04 Topps Rookie Matrix Bosh/Kaman/Wade

I like these: 04-05 Black Diamond Carmelo Anthony
    03-04 UD Sweet Shot Jersey Steve Nash
    03-04 Topps Pristine Recruit Relic Chris Bosh

Please check my bucket

05-06 UD Sweet Shot Signature Shots Ike Diogu

springwoodslasher: I can trade you all for the Jason Kidd Auto Focus or a Wade Topps Chrome RC. Let me know which one and post the trade.

v8camaro: Depending on what you want there may be more I want. So far, I like these 2004-2005 SWEET SHOT "SIGNATURE SHOTS AUTO" CLYDE DREXLER $50
    2005-2006 ULTIMATE COLLECTIONS "SIGNATURES DUAL #/25" TRACY MCGRADY/STROMILE SWIFT $60

Tierre: It'll take alot for the David Lee since he's an up and coming star

SamHag: I like the Baron Davis Auto, Parker/Ginobili Auto and the Lebron/Kidd GU. Let me know what we can work out.

nuttynelly: Do you have any Autos besides GU? I would like to trade for auto for auto.

Do you have any autos around $80-$100 BV to trade for the Ginibili/Parker auto?

Quote Originally Posted by advan24r
    Definitely looking to trade or even sell. I will trade in your favor if you select rookies and game used items. I'm looking to DOWNSIZE so lets deal.
    Like Carmelo Anthony topps rc.

That's fine, I'm willing to shell out some stuff for it...PM me please

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast