Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jurgy1125's Items on eBay

My first time selling on Ebay

Hello, I have finally put some stuff on Ebay. I will be putting a super script rc of Konstantine Pushkarev #d 4/25. Also will be selling a dual gu of Lundqvist and dipietro. Both from 06-07 UD MVP. Also added a numbered McGwire card and a Topps Turkey Red Gold Randy Johnson. My ebay username is jurgy1125. Please check out my auctions and help me out with my first sales. Also if anybody coule give me some advice on how to better my auctions, that would be very appreciated.

Thanks, Eric

SCF Rewards
    Country

Herfe is the list of the 4 cards I am auctioning off. http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjurgy1125QQhtZ-1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darkqug's Items on eBay

Nice first auctions, Jurgy! The one thing I might suggest in the future is to lower the starting bid. It's a little scary, but a low starting price encourages more bids and more interest in an auction. I've been in a few auctions where the price started quite low, and I thought it was my auction to win. Then other people started to bid, and everyone thought it was their auction, and end up bidding up the price to much higher levels than probably any of us wanted to pay. It is risky, but with cards you think will garner a good deal of interest, it's a good way to stand out and to get interest in your stuff.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Alrite I will keep that in mind for the future, thank you for your input. Yea I thought the Johnson one in particular was a bit high.

Thanks, Eric

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got less than 1 day left on these. Check my auctions outl.

Thanks alot, Eric