Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Looking for maroney and chad jackson

ft in return i have a reggie bush rpm ,dave thomas contenders auto, thomas playoffs auto /50,chambers gu,benson gu,leinart tr rc,ortiz 1/1,calhoun showcase stiches,deshaun foster gu,mark brunell gu,julius jones gu,mark clayton gu and much more ...also have lots of baseball ...i am most interested in jsy,autos,or patches of jackson or maroney if u dont see a player you like on the list feel free to ask me. leave a post or pm me

I told you about this. You can only bump once in the morning and once at night....

I have a chad jackson Red InK AUTO AND A maroney jersey....do u have any Larry Johnson or Vince Young cards?

Quote Originally Posted by chadjacksonfan
    ft in return i have a reggie bush rpm ,dave thomas contenders auto, thomas playoffs auto /50,chambers gu,benson gu,leinart tr rc,ortiz 1/1,calhoun showcase stiches,deshaun foster gu,mark brunell gu,julius jones gu,mark clayton gu and much more ...also have lots of baseball ...i am most interested in jsy,autos,or patches of jackson or maroney if u dont see a player you like on the list feel free to ask me. leave a post or pm me
    I have 2006 Topps Finest Chad Jackson auto $50 will trade for Bears Jerseys or auto cards. give me an offer if interested.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast