Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: question

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jdio113's Items on eBay

Smile question

hey i have seen a few threads here that have to do with $9.99 packs from taget...what is the deal with these packs? are you guarenteed anything in these packs?...PLMK thanks

BANNED

Country
    See zerodave86's Items on eBay

I have been to target a few times. I actually have never seen any guarentee on the packs and never pulled anything decent out of them. But wow some people do have all the luck.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See craigerman's Items on eBay

Most guarantee an auto or jersey card. It's usually not high-end stuff, but very rarely do you not get your money back at least. I've bought quite a few of these, and pulled some very nice stuff. Most of the GU stuff is Pacific brand that the company must have purchased with Pacif went under a few years ago. I always liked Pacific stuff, though (they always had sweet patches), so I like ripping these.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jdio113's Items on eBay

ok thanks a lot