Getting rid of stuff (trading) in your favor

I am trying to downsize all the bulk in my collection by trading some of the base cards I have away. Here is what I am going to do, I will trade you for all of your game used for my base, but heres the thing if you send me $10 worth of game used cards (10-$1 cards, 5-$2, 2-$5, etc, etc) I will trade you base, inserts, and possibly some rookies and give you $15 in exchange for trading away $10 in game used. I will do this on any denomination as long as it isnt too high and I am doing it at 50% more of a value to you, let me know if anybody is interested.

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    I may have some to trade, but I'd like to know a bit more. are you base going to be commons or stars or a mix? will the inserts be commons? anything else you can tell me would be great.

here is what I can tell you is there will be a great mix I have about 25% of all my cards are inserts of some form, there will be very many stars about half of my cards are, so you can get people like, roger clemens, andy pettite, randy johnson, ken griffey, barry bonds, etc, etc, there is a wide range of mixes.