Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Showing off my collections (stop laughing!) :)~

I don't collect the high priced, big star stuff so it may be a bit boring to most. I want to enjoy what I collect and collect what I enjoy and so here are my collections (both started about 2 months ago)

CHRIS BROWN

I have wanted to collect his cards since before he came to the NFL. I loved watching him at CU and when he did come into the NFL his cards were a bit high for me, then when he had his great year in 2004 it was all but over for any ideas of picking up his stuff. Now that his stuff has dropped like a rock, I have begun my collection (Autographs only).

Chris Brown Collection

DELANIE WALKER

I chose to collect Walkers cards because he attended the same High School (Pomona High - Pomona, CA) and Junior College (Mt. San Antonio College - Walnut, CA -- 2002-2003). He originally commited to UTEP but went to MSAC to improve academically and then enrolled at Central Missouri U in 1994. Obviously we didn't attend school at the same time (I am old enough to be his mother :icon_lol: ) but found it neat to be able to collect a player who has the same hometown ties as me. The only other athlete that I know of who attended my High School is Kitrick Taylor who I did graduate with. His claim to fame is catching Favres first ever TD pass in 1992 Vs the Bengals. He only has 2 cards, 1 I can't find anywhere (1988 Chiefs Gatorade) and the other I do have (CFL card).

Delanie Walker Collection

Thanks for looking and hope you weren't too bored ;)

Peace~
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Chris Brown, Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor & Geno Smith Auto's, multi color patches & 1/1's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

Wow! Nice collections! Keep up the good work!

your an autograph freak!! man thats crazy. i am lookin to pick up a delanie auto myself for personal reasons (attended same college)

Hey Rima,

I got one of those collections too in Jamar Fletcher.. Its amazing how cheap his stuff goes and its a good change of pace when you talk 200 for a card in some cases.

Keep up the good work, the collections look great... I didnt realize Chris Brown had so many autos

Jay

Quote Originally Posted by AceTakashi007
    your an autograph freak!! man thats crazy. i am lookin to pick up a delanie auto myself for personal reasons (attended same college)
    I have an extra incoming...if you will PM me your addy, I will send it to you for nothing :)

Quote Originally Posted by pr0phet
    Hey Rima,

I got one of those collections too in Jamar Fletcher.. Its amazing how cheap his stuff goes and its a good change of pace when you talk 200 for a card in some cases.

Keep up the good work, the collections look great... I didnt realize Chris Brown had so many autos

Jay

Jay,

He has sooooo many autographs there is no way I will ever get them all, but I will have fun trying to get close! I think as of now he has well over 150...the 1/1's I'm not going to even try for (nor will I try for the Delanies either). :new_shock

Thanks everyone!

Peace~
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Chris Brown, Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor & Geno Smith Auto's, multi color patches & 1/1's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

Wow, thats tough.. It does give you a great goal in mind though if you want a "high end" card to chase after the 1/1's are out there.

Jay

Glad to see a collection based on love vs "investment"...THAT'S ALOT of AUTO!!! Nice :)

Haha...it's in the test forum...no wonder why I never saw it! ;)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast