Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just bought a box of 06/07 Rookie Debut...

They had a nice price at DCS, so I jumped on it. I may try and build the set. Otherwise, I'll just see what I can get. I may try and build the 05/06 set, too. They're both really cheap now. The surprising thing is they both have pretty good potential as far as really good cards...

We'll see how it goes when it arrives here.

ya im going to get one 2 .its on its way. Gl to u.

Maybe we can trade a few if you wanted to build the set... I looked at it as a fun set to build, plus, good potential in the cards, and if it's only 37 bucks... what the hell. Why not?

ya i ordered 1 right now lol. might as well hope for some lebrons and i think u can get a ud black?

I think the chances of pulling a UD Black from RD are very low ..

Quote Originally Posted by JammingJames23
    I think the chances of pulling a UD Black from RD are very low ..
    Yes, I agree. That's why I bought a box of UD Hardcourt, because they guarentee a UD Black.However, the Rookie Debut boxes are nice for set collectors. Good luck with your box!

I just wanted something cheap to hold me over. I think I'm going to get a box of Reflections or go back and reach into the 2004/05 or even 2003/04 years... depending on what I want to spend.

But if I pull some sweet cards you won't see me complain.

i pulled a ud black out of my first pack of one a month ago. i just bought another box last night. lol

Buschmaster - You should buy a box from the year 2002-2003. That RC class was pretty underrated with Yao Ming, Amare Stoudemire, and Caron Butler. Plus, if you pulled something nice of Amare Stoudemire or Caron Butler you could trade it to me. :)

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixsunsfan1
    Buschmaster - You should buy a box from the year 2002-2003. That RC class was pretty underrated with Yao Ming, Amare Stoudemire, and Caron Butler. Plus, if you pulled something nice of Amare Stoudemire or Caron Butler you could trade it to me. :)
    Or, not. ;)

I'm more so hoping for some sweet Foye cards. ;)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast