Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Quitting the Hobby, trading everything today!

Just kidding, I'm not quitting but cmon people lets deal! I didn't get my stuff posted on ebay last night so I am Tomorrow night. Check my bucket, looking for high end only.

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    did you get my pm? lmk what you think. i'm leaving in a few minutes for work but will be back this evening.

i got a 2005 leaf r and s sunday sigs lc greenwood gold auto 19/22 let me know if u would like that and what card or cards u can offer

evans-interested, check my bucket below.

Gretz-PM back at ya with counter-offer

You got some great stuff links.. The only thing I can afford to trade for is the Jennings Donruss RC

still need those contenders RC's...what can I offer?

i like alot of stuff ur ljs are nice um there is so much i like jus let me nkow what u can offer sir

evans-find out the bv on greenwood and pick out some things you like and I will make an offer.

asuj-I like the Feilder B Chrome auto/rc

i like all the ljs i like the drews um jus let me know if we can do somthing or jus make a card offer if ud like i like so much of ur stuff haha

prophet-I don'rt even know bv on the Jennings, it's /25

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast