Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Vick found with suspicious bottle at Miami International

Uh-Oh! Could the Atlanta Falcons be without their starting QB for the upcoming season, Doubtful. Is he the example Marcus is following? He could be in trouble with the law though. If you would like to read the whole story here is the link;

(Personal note, How I wish this was true then Matt Schaub would start, but it's is still too early to say if it's truth or a fabrication.)

2. Kronozio

He will get a $1000 fine (if that) and be the starting QB for Atlanta until he unperforms again and Schaub will step in possibly

Schaub will be with another team next year. He is way better than Vick and if Atlanta would wisen up they would have a SB caliber team with him as the QB. Vick is nothing more then a seat seller.

I say he has one more year left in Atlanta. If they don't make the playoffs, he's out. I do think Schaub is a better fit for the offense.

Vick is really not Atlanta's only issue, their biggest issue IMO is their wide outs. Those guys drop balls left and right and make Vick look bad. Granted Vick isn't the best Throwing QB in the league but he can throw, it's just a matter of his wide outs dropping passes left and right.

and to think, They traded for Ashley Lelie??? Who is just like the rest of them ... RUN FAST, GET DEEP and DROP BALL!

as for Vicks apparent "Bottle" mishap??? Who Knows, but I can honestly say that I wouldn't doubt it will earn him some time off in the beginning of the season.

Yea I dont know why people do that I would definitley boot Vick off the team if i was the GM and pick up somone in free agency or trade vick for someone decent.

1) Schaub is def. not going anywhere now because of this whole instance w/ Vick. They need him now more than ever for insurance. Schaub will be in Atlanta next yr.

2) We got to look outside the box on the WR's on Atlanta. Alge Crumpler is one of the better TE's in football w/out a doubt. However Jenkins/White/Lelie -yes they have dropped balls, but IT IS NOT ALL THEIR FAULT~

I think being a WR on Atlanta - your mind set is that you are goin to run your route you are assigned to run, but at the same time, Vick is going to scramble and most likely run the ball. Knowing that, I believe the WR's alter their routes a lot after their initial route. They simply dont know what Vick is going to do. And thats on Vick~, not to mention, since he does have an arm, he feels the need to GUN the ball on a 5 yard out route,

Its just as much on VICK as it is on the WR's

Just my opinion

Ive always knew he would turn out like ricky williams whether he is guilty now or in the near future who knows but I do think this is the beginning of his end.

I think if I was under all the pressure and scrutiny that Michael Vick has been under up to this point, I would be taking drugs too!

On a side note:Matt Schaub needs to come to Jacksonville. He could be the next Mark Brunell.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast