Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Trying to clear out base and cheap rookies

I have thousands of base and cheap rookies of nobodies, and these cards are really hard to get rid of, so here is what I am going to do. I would like to trade base and cheap rookies of your team. In exchange, I would like to trade for base cards of these players

Baseball
    Albert Pujols
    Cal Ripken
    Derek Jeter
    ANY current cleveland indian

Football
    Dan Marino
    Brett Favre
    LaDainian Tomlinson
    Larry Johnson
    Jerry Rice
    ANY 2006 rookie, any set
    Tom Brady
    Drew Brees
    Peyton Manning

For each one of these guys that you can offer me, I will trade 5-6 base cards/rookies from your team. The cards range in years from 1981-present, and I wont be overly selective, Ill just pull out the cards from the front of the stack.

Anyone interested in doing this?
    Ed
    No more trading. buying and selling only. Trading has become impossible

i doubt they are, but are any of the rc's chrome?

Hidden Content | NFL HOF Player RC Collection: 194/258 (75.19%
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    Always looking for vintage stars/semistars/rookies in all sports.

nope, mostly skybox, fleer, topps, and junk brands from the late 90s and early 00s- which is why its so tough to get rid of them
    Ed

hey bud how many raiders and vikings can you get? i have alot of those players you listed let me know thanks

Hey Ed,

I'd be willing to work to trade stars for cards I don't have but would want a little more say in which cards I get in return.

I have plenty of Ripken, Marino, Rice cards to trade. If you gave me the brands and years, would you be willing to pull cards from a need list that I provide for you?

kordais- ill take a look and see what i have, im pretty sure im almost out of vikings

9er- i am really looking to just clear out base, im not planning on taking the time to list all of the commons i have

Ed

Quote Originally Posted by palantri
    kordais- ill take a look and see what i have, im pretty sure im almost out of vikings

9er- i am really looking to just clear out base, im not planning on taking the time to list all of the commons i have

Ed

Understood, but to be clear I was asking if you would pull only the cards I needed from lists that I provided to you?

It would require that you have everything sorted but not for you to list all you cards. No problem if not, but just wanted to throw that out there.

ah, ok, thats a bit different. i wouldnt mind doing that, but i dont have everything sorted yet. when i do (should be done tonight) i will let you know and you can send me the lists
    Ed

alrighty, all sorted- let me know what you need
    Ed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast