Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad Ebay Seller - Maybe!

Bad Ebay Seller - Maybe!

Hey Guys!

I need some advice. I won this auction yesterday, but now I'm wondering if I should send the funds! All the negs appeared after I won the auction! And they were from different buyers!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...7181&rd=1&rd=1

She doesn't take Paypal! Can a cashed money order be reversed?

I don't mind taking the "Neg" hit, but I was really looking forward to an Emmitt auto!

2. Kronozio
    In my opinion you have to pay. You agreed to the "contract" regardless of subsequent events.

Yeah...you need to pay...

Should have researched the feedback a bit...yes, 4 negs after you won the auction, but had four others within 48 hours of you winning the auction as well as why she no longer uses Paypal...

I think thats a scam man. Its funny how there selling all mid - high end stuff too. They DONT take paypal? Personally, I DONT buy unless someone does. It protects ya. But as Asujbl said, by bidding, and winning, you agreed to a contract you would pay.

If you send a check or money order use a delivery confirmation :)

Thats what I would do send it certified or with DC that way you are covered, but you have to pay because you agreed.

you don't have to pay nothing, the only consequence you could possibly face is a negative feedback and a suspension on your account for non-paying bidder. Normally if it is your first non-paying hit you won't get suspended, but do it enough and your done on ebay.

I say it's a scam and I would be very leary of sending my money period. Take the negative hit on ebay or the negative hit on your wallet? no brainer for me!

No offense...but people with your attitude are the exact problem with eBay today. Just take the negative and circumvent the entire rules of the site? this poster entered into a "contract" to purchase this item. I agree...it sounds a bit sketchy now...but that's not the point. Take proper precautions when sending the money, but you still owe the money. If everyone just said "i'll take the negative" or "that one non-paying won't get me suspended" then the entire premise behind eBay has a problem.

2006 Topps Heritage In the Cards Autographs HCAES Emmitt Smith A $125.00 $200.00

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast