Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for some PAYPAL or Trading. Willie Mays gu, Palmerio 5 COLOR patch, and more

Heres whats up fs/ft. The only card i wont SELL is the foxx gu. I like hof gu and cut autos or star autos or patches or basically anything i like. I accept paypal. plmk. Really would like to get an arod or griffey auto but dont have to. Heres what i got:

Willie Mays gu jersey

Rafael Palmeiro 5 COLOr- on the bay

Jimmie Foxx gu

Jason Bay all star stitches gu yellow

Mariano Rivera dual gu w/ pinstripes 46/50

Reggie Jackson gu

Kirby Puckett gu w/ pinstripe

Ill check buckets if you want to trade but if you are looking to buy either pm me with a price you could do or post and ask.

Thanks
    Brian
    Last edited by briguy0216; 01-18-2007 at 09:37 PM.

I could use the Chrome rookies of Welinson Baez, Quintin Berry, and Terrance Warren. What would kind of rookies/inserts/#d/base would you be looking for in return on these 3?

I like the Foxx and Rivera... Check my list and LMK.

I'm interested in the Palmeiro. Probably don't have anything you need, but will buy. Take a look at the bucket or let me know what you need for it.

Maybe the Mathews gu. but woudl you be looking to buy the rivera? 8 dlvd or lmk how much

Brian

magman- like the arod patch a little but would need more than taht. how much paypal could you offer? plmk

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by briguy0216
    magman- like the arod patch a little but would need more than taht. how much paypal could you offer? plmk

Brian
    Don't make offers on cards. Let me know what you need. I wouldn't be able to do the AROD patch straight up either.

magman- . how does that sound? if not good make me a counter

Brian
    Last edited by briguy0216; 01-18-2007 at 09:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by briguy0216
    magman- 35 dlvd. how does that sound? if not good make me a counter

Brian
    Its hard to tell by the scan, is it a jumbo patch? What is the card #d to?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast