Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pulling This out of my PC for Trade

Have another nicer one lined up if I get a good offer on this one, so I'm gonna throw it out there. BV is $200.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a79...ethAutoJsy.jpg

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!
    nice one. i've got a big auto but i like your better.

You have some stuff I like, but it's cheaper than the Ben. Not sure I wanna trade down on it too much right now unless I get like a nice Peyton Manning or something. Any of your PC for trade?

I have that Chad Johnson Auto/NFL logo patch #'d 04/05 Eric. Any interest there? LMK buddy.

Daren

Roeth for a Bungal? Sorry man, couldn't do it, I would be executed. Anyway you come off a Peyton Auto?

I could but BV is only $120. I just posted a list see if you find anything on that list to go with Peyton.

Daren

Like the Drew and Gore. I know you say Gore isn't FT, but I still like it. lol BTW, which Manning is it?

the only steeler auto i could trade is my current ben auto.

Eric,

I would trade you the Gore if I could, but it is in Michigan now. the Manning I have is 03 SP Sig. Blue Ink auto #'d.

Daren

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast