Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

sunday signatures gld l.c greewood auto 19/22 for sale or trade

this card is mint in a screw down nice card only 22 made im lookin for bout 100 bv for trade its doesnt book due to rareity if u want to buy please make offer

and i still like ur lj autos and ur drew autos make me a offer sir

what does the spx drew book? and we can go from there

like the drew spx and what does the addai book? and what does the jacobs reflecxtions auto book

Jacobs are gone. Addai bv=80 but sell values don't mesh. Drew SPX is gone. have Drew Finest refractor/399 still available I might do for it.

nah im all set i dont think the drew would be close in value what about the fleer lj auto? or the impressions manning the last manning sold at 42.00

oh i saw one at 42 in completed listings but any way id go one for one if u wanted to do that? or u never told me what the ljs booked at sir?

and i could throw a gu in or somthing? im trying to clear out my gu and ill throw in a vince young chrome special edition rc let me know or a cheaper auto who do u collect??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast