Large Game Used/Autograph Lot for Sale - Pefect to add to trade bait. Cheap!

Autographs:
    04 Leaf Certified Materials Victor Martinez #187 (#26 of 100)
    95-96 Classic Autograph Edition Gary Trent #NNO
    02-03 SP Authentic Jamaal Magloire #60-A
    04-05 Skybox Fresh Ink Red Anderson Varejao #FIA-AV
    03 Sage Hit Emerald Sammy Davis #A39
    02 Sweet Spot Rohan Davey #152
    05 Bowmans Best Josh Davis #146

Game Used:
    03-04 Topps Pristine Gems Ray Allen #GEM-RA (White Jersey)
    03-04 Upper Deck Glass Game Gear Steve Nash #GG-SN (Blue Jersey)
    04 SP Authentic Rookie Fabrics Mark Clayton #RF-MC (Blue Jersey/Game Used Ball)
    06 Topps All-Pro Relics Antonio Gates #NNO (Red Jersey)
    03-04 Upper Deck Honor Roll Chris Kaman #111
    02 SP Authentic Rohan Davey #229 (Blue Jersey)
    02 SP Authentic Cliff Russell #217 (White Jersey)

Autographed Jerseys:
    02 SPX Tim Carter #170 (Blue Jersey)
    02 SPX Ron Johnson #155 (Purple Jersey)
    02 SPX Atrews Bell #171 (White Jersey)
    02 SPX Lamont Thompson #160 (White Jersey)
    03 SPX Kliff Kingsbury #198 (Blue Jersey)
    06 SPX Travis Wilson #196 (Brown Jersey)

I'll go ahead and say $47.00 DLVD. That is about $2.00 a card and not bad at all with a Nash GU, lots of SPX RC's and 2 SP Authentic Jersey RC's.

Let me know. Thanks!

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    ill give you 35 if no one offers anything else, and of course you would be willing to even go that low. not trying to lowball, thats just all i have, i have paypal right now

or if you want to add a card on top of that from my bucket

I'd be willing to trade the lot for some paypal and some of your contenders RC"s. LMK

I'd also be interested in the Randy Foye auto, Barfield auto (is that a RC?), Zumaya Auto (RC?)

Which Contenders? And Those Auto's Really Arnt Up For Trade On This One, I Wouldnt Want To Split Up The Value Of One Of Those Auto's For A Bunch Of Smaller Cards. Though Maybe The Barfield Though I Do Like Him, That Isnt His Rookie Card, His Rookie Is Like The 2002 Or 2003 Bowman Auto Issue, Which Would Be A Good Thing To Get A Hold Of Right Now If You Can, I Havent Been Able To Bring Myselfto Cough Up The Money For It Yet Though, And No One Will Trade Me One.

if your talking about the playoff contenders auto's yeah those are up for trade i guess, they dont mean too much too me

i like this....06 SPX Travis Wilson #196 (Brown Jersey)....my best friends name is Travis Wilson...so yeah plmk