Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1

    I'm looking for Tony Parker, Manu Ginobili, Jordan Farmar, Luke Walton, Andrew Bynum

    I want autos, patches and rookie cards of the players in the title. Here's my gallery:
    http://www.tradecardsnow.com/gallery/v/izzyfiles/
    If you like original art I like to draw a little. I do commission work. Here's my art page:
    Hidden Content

  2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
  3. #2
    really intrested in these

    bgs wade 9 refractor
    spx bailey
    spx hall

    http://groups.msn.com/WadesThaTruth07

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by MarionAutos
    really intrested in these

    bgs wade 9 refractor
    spx bailey
    spx hall

    http://groups.msn.com/WadesThaTruth07
    I didn't see any of the guys I am looking for on your site.. Thanks anyways
    If you like original art I like to draw a little. I do commission work. Here's my art page:
    Hidden Content

  5. #4
    I have these....i was told the parker is a 2nd row parallel so its BV 40....

    2001-02 Fleer Authentix Second Row Parallel 112 Tony Parker
    2005-06 Bowman Gold 134 Andrew Bynum

    let me know

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Jepetto1872
    I have these....i was told the parker is a 2nd row parallel so its BV 40....

    2001-02 Fleer Authentix Second Row Parallel 112 Tony Parker
    2005-06 Bowman Gold 134 Andrew Bynum

    let me know
    I don't need the Bynum, do you have a picture of the Parker?
    If you like original art I like to draw a little. I do commission work. Here's my art page:
    Hidden Content

  7. #6
    no i dont..... its numbered /1250 and on the ticket is says row 2......

  8. #7
    i have these:
    -manu rc (30)
    -manu rc (15)
    -manu/tmac dual jsy (15)

    i want these:
    -redick auto
    -jr smith auto
    -bogut auto

    plmk the bv's on these, and what we can do

  9. #8
    the cards i like the most is the bynum..... but also like the rudi auto and the juimmy williams auto....maybe we can work somethin out

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Jepetto1872
    the cards i like the most is the bynum..... but also like the rudi auto and the juimmy williams auto....maybe we can work somethin out
    I'll pass on the Parker
    If you like original art I like to draw a little. I do commission work. Here's my art page:
    Hidden Content

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by lghoops92
    i have these:
    -manu rc (30)
    -manu rc (15)
    -manu/tmac dual jsy (15)

    i want these:
    -redick auto
    -jr smith auto
    -bogut auto

    plmk the bv's on these, and what we can do
    The Morrison is 80, the Smth is 40 and I have no idea on the Bogut. I'll pass though I want to get autos for these cards that you like. Thanks though.
    If you like original art I like to draw a little. I do commission work. Here's my art page:
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on